Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums New User Introductions

Notices

New Gunsmith in Illinois and Missouri
Unread 06-27-2016, 04:42 PM   #1
Pawel Janusz
Forum Associate

Member Info

Exclamation New Gunsmith in Illinois and Missouri

My name is Paweł Janusz and i like to introduce my self to all users and collectors of fine Parker firearms.
I was born in Poland in 1000 year old town Krakow. My grandpa was master carpenter of old school, making furniture, window frames, gates and many more items, he was my inspiration to love quality work and design composition. I left Poland at the age of 18 to USA as I was impressed with strong nation that build it's future on conscious of the right decisions toward freedom and democracy. Shortly I found guns as a love and passion challenge that allows to unleash full potential after true hand skilled work. Over the years I end up learning all my self only, wood, metal, mechanics and functionality. I went thru 18 years of machine shop experience by working for variety of shops and owning my own work manual and cnc machines. Then I setup my lovely gunman in shop where I'm capable to cover any maufacturing process available with no steps or business burden as true skilled work require. I love older guns, guns with soul, I say. All the way from match lock to traditional firearms produced today. I specialize only in original method of refinishing metal and wood. Making parts even when old part is not available. Please view my pictures albums and feel free to contact me with questions.
Thank you
Sincerely, Paweł Janusz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg togetherjp.jpg (545.0 KB, 34 views)
Paweł Janusz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paweł Janusz For Your Post:
Visit Paweł Janusz's homepage!
Unread 06-27-2016, 08:31 PM   #2
Phil C
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 5,948 Times in 1,437 Posts

Welcome Pawel.
Phillip Carr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barrels, parker, refinishing, rust, skill