Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Hammer Guns

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
You are most welcome Jerry
Unread 03-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #28
Old and Reliable
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default You are most welcome Jerry

[quote=Jerry Andrews;37836]You really must pick your battles in life. If you rage war on everything that happens you'll be a miserable SOB. I live pretty upbeat day to day. I've been a lucky guy in business, marriage and have three daughters that love me. So all in all this gun is not worth the hassle. It's nice there are ways to get the word out about them however. People usually get what's theirs. Like Mark Twain said, " He who carries a cat by it's tail is about to learn things he can learn no other way. ". Jerry

O & R, thank you for the kind words![/-- Have to admire a man who can quote from one of my favorite "sages" ever- Samuel Langhorn Clemens- I like best his phrase about learning from bitter experience, and again, the apparent feline thread is apparent here as well: "A cat who has sat on a hot stove once will never visit a kitchen again!""

Life is, indeed, way too short to spend it planning revenge against those who would choose to "short-change" us, whether they be Bernie Madoff or Messers Marshall and Allen. The word about their apparently intentional favoritism in a auction/business deal will spread, and perhaps they'll be reduced to trying to sell rusty farm implements-
Francis Morin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Francis Morin For Your Post: