Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Are these 2.75 Chamber Parkers???
Unread 11-29-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
Carl Williams
Forum Associate

Member Info

Post Are these 2.75 Chamber Parkers???

Hello all:

I have purchased two Parkers with (I am told) 2.75 inch chambers.

First of all I told all of you everything I know about Parker Shotguns when I said hello (I'm a model 12 collector)..I KNOW Model 12's)

...So...I need your sage advice:

1) The Serial numbers on the two parkers I purchased on 11/27/13 are: 185563
Parker Trojan has OV on Watertable below serial # 28" barrel with a 3 with 12 stamped above and to the right of the three (like 3 to the 12 power) It has a Trojan Steel barrel. It has a #2 Frame stamped on barrel lug. 2) The second Parker Serial Number 224276 (PH grade) has a PH above serial # on the watertable and a P below serial # . This gun has a Parker Steel Barrel. On Barrel flats it has a P in a circle and 1 1/2 on barrel lug. It has O B 4 on left flat and a 3 with a little one above and to the rigt of the three (like 3 to the 1st power). It has 1 1/2 frame stamped on barrel lug. I would like to know if they are 2.75 chambers. It also has a straight stock nice wood no checkering on the fore end or stock. But very nice curly walnut. Both guns have steel barrels no damacus or twist barrels. Trojan is a 95 % Gun. parker PH is about a 75% Gun. I paid $2,000 for the two parkers and a very nice Ithaca double serial number on the Ithaca is : 446931...

Last edited by Carl Williams; 11-29-2013 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Clarification
Carl Williams is offline   Reply With Quote