Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions

Notices

Northeast Side by Side Hotels
Unread 02-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,784 Times in 4,718 Posts

Default Northeast Side by Side Hotels

Ernie Hausmann has blocked some rooms in Vestal, New York for the June 4,5,6 shoot. You should be able to get info on the specific hotels off of the Hidden Hollow site or the Fox Collectors site. The list does not have prices as far as I know. I made some calls today and found that the internet price of rooms at the Courtyard is $154 and up, the Holiday Inn Express is $127 and up, and the Quality Inn at 4105 Vestal Parkway is $99 and up. The "blocked room" price at the Quality is $84.95. The rooms are blocked in the name of "Northeast Side by Side". I hope this helps you guys get primed for the shoot. A couple of years ago, all the hotels in Binghamton and Vestal were pretty full with inflated rates because of graduations and other events at the schools in the area. Apparently, those dates are not yet engraved in stone, but I'm sure they will be soon. Ernie's is twenty some miles south of Vestal. This is the first time Ernie has done this blocking of rooms. In the past he has recommended places to stay including Vestal and other places, some bed and breakfasts, south of the shoot. Never trust a bed and breakfast to have two beds in a room if you have visions of you and your buddy staying in one of the cutesy little places down south. Good luck and see you there.
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote