Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

PHOTOS
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Dennis
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default PHOTOS

As a new member I apologize for this thread but need some help. I would like to post photos of my new GH Parker shotgun on the forum. However, when I go to the FAQ to see how to do that I am directed to a page where it says to click on plug ins. I click and click and nothing happens. Then I see a place in the upper right hand corner saying download Plug ins. I click and, well you get the picture. Nothing happens. I know this has come up numerous times in the past as I have read posts from new members back to 40 some pages seeking information on Parker shotguns. If there is not an easy way to post photos then possibly someone can come up with an easier way. I know a lot of you old members know how to do it but newbies, at least me, can't. Can someone help please. Thanks.
Dennis V. Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
StubTwist
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,601 Times in 483 Posts

Dave,

When you open a new post scroll down on the screen where it says Manage Attachments. Click that button and a new window pop up appears.

Click Browse and it will open to view My Documents folder on your computer and you just select the file name of the picture you want to attach. Once you're done there click the upload button.
Frank Cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Cronin For Your Post: