Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

Unread 07-01-2010, 07:31 AM   #11
SXS OHIO
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,910 Times in 534 Posts

That was a great deal....Several years ago I got the same deal on gun broker, its exactly the same specs...also in the summertime when sales lag. I still have it!...and several other repro's DT guns as well. I have found nothing wrong or defective about these guns. Been shooting a 20ga with 28" barrels for several years at sporting clays....I did have the chokes opened a tad, but have not seen any huge improvement over the original tight chokes. At our club targets are long and short so you need chokes to fit the presintations. One gun with fixed chokes can't do it all! The color on the receiver is mostly gone now and the engraving realy stands out. Repro's look good used! Enjoy your new gun....Im sure there will be additions to it...(-: Im watching for any B grade guns with DT that is at a fair price and a sporting clays or steel shot spl. 12 with DT and 14 3/8" lenth of pull. My parker fund is depleted and negitive after the 410/28 set of last, it may be a while...)-: I would love to have that A-1 spl. 20ga. DT listed on gun broker! thanks all Kenny Graft SXS ohio
Kenny Graft is offline   Reply With Quote