Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-05-2014, 07:02 PM   #29
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Srebro View Post
Well Mr Lester maybe if you coordinated the B-W shooting for 6 years and spent 6 X 2 = 12 days with gents who were laughing and joking about hitting and missing, and what it takes to break our long range targets, you'd better understand the humor that was intended with my post about all three targets being breakable with 1/2 ounce of 9's from a 410. Note that I didn't say consistently breakable which seems to be the point youre trying to make. I have the signup sheets from the shooting for the last three years and I don't see your name listed as a shooter. Let me ask, have you ever even been to the Northeast SxS and seen the Bo-Whoop setup? If you had you'd better understand the culture of the event and maybe get off your soapbox trying to turn my words into a "challenge" - based on a very debatable "interpretation" of my comments.
Is it just me or is this not going in a friendly direction? I merely challenged your assertion, joking or not, that a 410 and 9's was a viable gun and load having seen your target presentations in the past. Yes I have been to this shoot. Yes I have tried the Bo-Whoop some time ago and I have not cared to participate in it since then for reasons not related to target presentation but I understand your having fun with it.
Pete Lester is offline   Reply With Quote