Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Foto Fridays

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-18-2019, 06:12 PM   #11
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

The guy I purchased the R.S.T. shells from last fall called me and talked me through about everything I had questions for about the load size and difference between planted pheasants around here and hunting out west for wild pheasants. I need to be careful and not open a "can of worms" when asking an opinion that is so wide open for interpretation. My 2 buddies that have helped me train my brittany both had similar but slightly "different" opinions on a couple ways to train my dog. I just did what I thought would work best for myself and my situation and the time we have to work with the dog. Both of those guys know how much I appreciate all their help, the one thing they both showed my wife and I was how devoted you have to be to the dog in time, exercise, training, loving him up etc. to get a good bird dog. The people in this forum remind me a lot of my 2 new hunting buddies, the end result is everyones input is meant to help someone out which is why I really really like this forum Thanks again for all the input in here.
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed Norman For Your Post: