Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

50th Anniversary Ruffed Grouse Issue - Q&A...
Unread 01-21-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,168 Times in 827 Posts

Default 50th Anniversary Ruffed Grouse Issue - Q&A...

Hi Folks,

I'm posting this on behalf of the wonderful folks of the Ruffed Grouse Society, who would like to take a moment to clarify the answers regarding their 50th Anniversary Edition that have appeared in this forum.

I'll leave this as an ADMIN post for a bit, OK?

My Best Always! -John

Quote:
In response to discussion on this forum about the Ruffed Grouse Society 50th Anniversary issue, here is some information that might be helpful. Being a member in the RGS means that you will receive four issues of our magazine a year: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. If you have signed up but haven’t received an issue, please feel free to contact our membership department at (888) 564-6747. Please note that these are quarterly, so the time between issues will be around 3 months.

The 50th Anniversary publication, also known as the Definitive Guide to Grouse Hunting, is not included in the costs of membership. This publication was put together in 2010 and printed in December of 2010 to celebrate our 50th anniversary, and the cost of the publication is $14.95. It is possible to order this issue for a friend, and have it sent to them as a gift. A discount code for free shipping will appear in our Spring 2011 issue.

Preorders for the 50th anniversary publication were mailed out in early January. Though we requested all issues be put in a polybag, the printer was remiss in carrying this out. As a result, everyone who preordered and received their issue from the USPS will be sent another issue, paid for by our printers, in the next few weeks. We appreciate your patience, and enjoy your new copy when it arrives!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact headquarters at (888) 564-6747.

Thank you,

Anna Stubna
RGS Editor
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post:
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,168 Times in 827 Posts

I'm going to unstick this for now.. My sincerest thanks again to Anna and the folks at the Ruffed Grouse Society..!

John
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote