Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Hammer Guns

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Please HELP ...Low Serial 10ga Parker
Unread 02-17-2018, 11:01 PM   #1
David Rios
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Please HELP ...Low Serial 10ga Parker

I’m in need of some advice I have a Parker Brothers 10g Shotgun and a gentalmen approched me at the range and asked if he could purchase it. It’s been in my family for over 50 years. It still fires on one barrel the firing pin is broken on the other barrel I can change the firing pin to the other side and it will fire. I just don’t know what the value would be. I really don’t want to sell but I would rather someone enjoy it. It’s always kept in my climate controlled safe it has a in excellent condition and all is matching numbers perfect fitting no wobble or cracks on stock or rust. i will add pics here is what I know I don’t know if it’s worth anything either I just want to be fair to me and him. I just can’t really find any online this low in numbers.

Model/configuration – Model Grade 0 Stub-twist double-barrel shotgun, 10 ga., with 30 inch damascus bbl., and case hardened/blue finish.

Serial Number – 6153 mfg. circa 1875.

Additional Information – side hammer, under-lifter action (barrel release in front of trigger guard), walnut stock. Just need someone’s help and thank you in advance.
Any information is helpful also if there is something I’m missing please let me know I’m a Newbie here.
David Rios is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Rios For Your Post: