Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

parker repro paper and 12 ga. snap caps for sale
Unread 09-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Zach Cheever
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default parker repro paper and 12 ga. snap caps for sale

Hi guys, I have a set of 12 ga. parker repro snap caps in new condition I am going to sell, as well as a variety of Parker Repro original brochures, and pamphlets. I have 2 tri-fold 8x11 brochures with what I believe is the A1 Special 2 barrel set on front cover, with the Barber jacket and shell bag. I have one tri-fold brochure with the straight grip double trigger DHE and the goose decoys on the cover. There is also one original 12 page owners manual. This contains the warning information, disassembley instructions etc, along with the original 2 part registration card for Reagent Chemical. Lastly, I have the extremely rare brown paper cover Parker repro brochure, with the Parker and the woodcock pressed into the cover. This brochure has the tissue paper page separators inside, and there is a color picture of Tom Skeuse on the last page. Unfortunately, this brochure is badly water damaged on the bottom half. (someone I will not name left this near the floor of a house with a known wet basement!) Anyway, if anyone is interested, I would like to get $125.00 via paypal for the lot. Email me at zrcheever@integra.net. Thanks, Zach
Zach Cheever is offline   Reply With Quote