Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Unread 11-16-2016, 08:34 AM   #61
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,854 Times in 4,747 Posts

Thanks, Phil. I actually had all of those earlier Vulcan barrelled guns highlighted in my Serialization Book.
Bill Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2016, 08:37 AM   #62
Pawel Janusz
Forum Associate

Member Info

I can refinish this gun for you to your preferences , or I will have to see it to tell about restoring it, of course everything can be restored just a matter of time and input. Notice I'm talking about two different approach to your firearm: renew or restore.
Paweł Janusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Paweł Janusz's homepage!
Unread 11-29-2016, 12:34 PM   #63
B. Dudley
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 17,518 Times in 4,619 Posts

I have to ask... is this method of spamming every thread on this forum generating any success for you. ???
Visit Brian Dudley's homepage!
Unread 11-29-2016, 02:13 PM   #64
Pawel Janusz
Forum Associate

Member Info

I don't understand, I'm a gunsmith who specialize for years in old traditional ways of refinishing new custom or and old firearms, this guy's have a question and here is my answer as I provide services successful to many customers, I can provide references, I'm sorry that you took it wrong and offensive calling me spam. than you
Unread 11-29-2016, 02:22 PM   #65
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,191 Times in 12,368 Posts

Mr. Janusz,
Where is your gun smithing business located?
Perhaps if you came to some of the venues and events we all attend and introduce yourself members here would get to know you. It would be very beneficial to you if you could bring several examples of the work you have done.
Other gunsmiths rent a table at these events for the very reason to display the best examples of their work. Some gunsmiths like Brian Dudley bring several guns to show off his skill and I'm quite sure he has gained a lot of new business by doing this.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2016, 03:32 PM   #66
Pawel Janusz
Forum Associate

Member Info

My name is Pawel Janusz, I have been a member for almost a year, in business 25 years, I'm located in ingleside Illinois and moving soon to excelsior springs missouri. I'm Ffl holder. Over the years I had took variety of work and mastered ways of old traditional refinishing methods successful offering it to a huge growing group of customers that are find me from recommendation. My background reaches also fluent operation of manual and cnc manufacturing equipment, g-code programming and most important production process of manufacturing precision and decorative parts. I build couple picture albums in my profile and like to invite everyone to look at. I will be placing soon another album dedicated to Parker D grade with Damascus bbl that I recently refinished along with other Parkers, except this one did turn the nicest as it was never open, file, or sand before, just natural wear, dents and glamorous broken stock at grip area. Everyone is welcome to visit my Web at www.pjgunmaker.com, my tel.: 224.595.4463, e-mail: myarkebuz@yahoo.com
Unread 11-29-2016, 06:01 PM   #67
OH Osthaus
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,152 Times in 3,258 Posts

Pawel

I hesitate to get in the middle of this - but here goes -please take this as an attempt to explain and help

from what i have seen from the pictures, you do nice work. But - you have made 62 posts up to this point- i could find about 6 or so that were a genuine contribution to a discussion about a gun or other topic.

such as this one http://parkerguns.org/forums/showthr...647#post191647

but the rest are just asking for business - such as in these threads

http://parkerguns.org/forums/showthr...967#post205967

http://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18674

there are several very good craftsman on the board - if you watch, you will notice that they offer advice - post "how-to"s for common issues and join in conversations - I cannot ever remember them jumping in to ask posters for their business instead. If someone else recommends them - the response is generally to go to PMs for the conversation

you would seem to have a lot of knowledge - please join in and share it - advertise in shooting magazines, come to the events and grow your business that way.

just my opinion
Unread 11-29-2016, 06:46 PM   #68
Pawel Janusz
Forum Associate

Member Info

yes I do agree, the reason is I want to let people know about my work since I'm moving my business to Missouri and will have more time to do restoration work, I don't read much as I'm very busy working, so i just catch little and let people know i exist and yes junk makers do get on my nerves and i promise to control my self. lol, Yes I do know what I do and I'm so confident that I warranty all my work, serious references are available but my work speak for his self the best. Once I move I like to dedicate more time to attend discussion so it don't look like I'm there only for business, sorry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paweł Janusz For Your Post: