Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Shotgun Shell Reloading

Notices

Unread 10-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #31
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,796 Times in 3,967 Posts

boy this morning hunts was a dud...could not ask for a better morning wind was calm but i was not the only hunter in the woods this morning...i was surprized that i was not seeing any squirls finally i saw why the squirls were not moving the other hunters that were now in sight..4 hawks were patrol[ng my hunting area...i stayed about an hour with no squirl seen gave it up and went to the house...my grand daughter called me and ask me would i take her squirl hunting this evening..so about 4.00 we were back in the woods we managed to get 1 gray ...so today was not a total loss which any day in the woods is better than punchinh a clock...my grad daughter made me proud she helped me clean the squirl and took it home to have for supper... charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #32
Marc Retallack
Forum Associate

Member Info

Charlie

If you had your granddaughter in the woods with you, it doesn't matter how heavy your game bag was at the end of the day.

Cheers
Marc
"Nowadays, when one is forced to cross the country in a few hours and drink three-day-old beer, ain't it a pleasure to know, as I'm sure you do, that good friends, good bourbon, and good tobacco are slowly made."

Gene Hill

www.cure.org
Marc Retallack is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Marc Retallack's homepage!
Unread 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #33
Keith Parrish
Forum Associate

Member Info

Always makes me feel better when i'm using an old gun in the field and some nice reloads when I get to bring a bag full of what ever I am out hunting.

GOOD GOING CHARLIE!!!

My neighbors rabbits got out yesterday and I seen 20 or so hopping round my barn... I'm going to give him til friday at 3:00PM to get them back in his cages then their fair game.
Don't have the tree squriel here where I live, all ours live in the ground and aren't worth feeding to the coyotes.
Might rabbitt stew for the family friday night.
I got some 7/8oz #6's roll crimped I been waiting to give a try on something moving.
Keith Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote