Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions

Notices

Unread 08-30-2016, 11:44 AM   #91
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,906 Times in 2,688 Posts

We are pleased to add another vendor to our list! Delta Waterfowl North Branch Susquehanna Chapter will be set up and looking for new members, especially some guys that hunt the Finger Lakes Region in NY!! They will also be raffling off a Franchi 12g O/U DW Gun of the Year. That drawing will be pulled on Sunday, 25 September. This is gonna be a fun weekend!!!
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!
Unread 08-31-2016, 03:40 PM   #92
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Here's your chance to support hunting and conservation and win a nice O/U to boot!! The North Branch Susquehanna Chapter is raffling off a nice Franchi 12g O/U. Tickets are on sale now through the Chapter members and will be on sale at Rock Mountain Sporting Clays. Delta Waterfowl will be set up in the vendor's pavilion during the Northern SxS Challenge shoot, September 22-25, and will draw the winning ticket on Sunday, Sept 25. Come on out, have some fun and support our hunting heritage!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post:
Unread 09-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #93
Greg Miller CTGunLaw
PGCA Member

Member Info

Gentlemen & Ladies, do we have thoughts on a hotel for this year. Do not recall which one we were at last year, but was pretty good and a decent restaurant next door. Vin Battaglia will once again join me with a few of his Parkers. I have let Rock Mountain know we are coming. So, appreciate any thoughts on a hotel, and we look forward to seeing you at the Northern. Perhaps Jeff can beat me again with my own gun. ;-)
Gregory Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gregory Miller For Your Post:
Visit Gregory Miller's homepage!
Unread 09-01-2016, 06:31 PM   #94
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

If you stayed at the hotel next to a restaurant, that would be the Hampton Inn (PGCA is staying there) and the restaurant next door is Remington's. Excellent food and the owner/chef is a member here. Both hotels in Tunkhannock are 20 minutes (tops) from us.
Unread 09-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #95
Jeff K.
PGCA Lifetime

Admin

Member Info

Thanked 2,793 Times in 651 Posts

Greg,
I was hoping you had forgotten that, so I could borrow it again!
Jeff
Jeff Kuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2016, 08:33 PM   #96
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

The Delta Waterfowl Gun of the Year has arrived and it is SWEET!!! Come out and get some tickets for the raffle, the winning ticket will be drawn on Sunday, 9/25 at our Northern SxS!! Along with that, there will be two more prizes to be given away in the drawing. The first is a 2 man 2 day guided goose hunt in the Finger Lakes Region, the second is a guided fishing trip (location TBD)!! Tickets are available NOW at "The Rock". This keeps getting better!! Thank you Delta Waterfowl!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Koneski For Your Post:
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:20 PM   #97
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Guys and gals, good news for all of us in "Fox Universe"! We (RMSC) have donated a Fox Sterlingworth to the RGS NEPA Chapter. This gun will be raffled off at the RGS NEPA "Spring Break Habitat Shoot" on May 21, 2017 at Rock Mountain. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Everyone who buys tickets at the Northern SxS will be entered into a bonus drawing for an Orvis shell bag that will be given to a lucky winner on Sunday 9/25!! Also, anyone who joins or renews their RGS/AWS membership at the Northern SxS will be entered into a drawing for an Orvis fly rod that will be given away on Sunday, 9/25 too!! Raffle tickets will be available here at "The Rock". Plenty of good stuff happening!!
Room available
Unread 09-15-2016, 10:44 AM   #98
George M. Purtill Member #28
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,291 Times in 861 Posts

Default Room available

Due to work, I cant attend this years Rock. I have a hotel room at the Hampton. King bed. Starting the 22nd.
Anybody want it before I cancel it?
Call my cell 860-918-5442

Last edited by George M. Purtill; 09-15-2016 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: added phone
George M. Purtill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016, 10:49 PM   #99
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

There will be a "South Dakota Flush" event set up on the 5-Stand/Games area just for fun. You can run 1 to 6 shooters at a time. No scoring, no trophies, just fun!! If you want to try a gun before you buy it, you can try it there, without shooting a Flush. If you don't get enough shotgun fun it's your own fault!!
Unread 09-20-2016, 07:19 AM   #100
Double Play
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,770 Times in 635 Posts

Mike,
You have almost too many events to remember. I think I need to do some more reloading before heading west. Do to work obligations Deb and I can't be there until Friday morning but we will set up a PGCA table so if any of our members would like to display some guns or any other Parker items please bring the to the table. The long range weather forecast looks really good so this should be a great weekend of shooting and fun.
Larry Frey is offline   Reply With Quote