Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Duluth Puglisi SxS Shoot
Unread 07-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #11
Carl Beers
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Duluth Puglisi SxS Shoot

Sue and I just got home this evening from the Duluth Puglisi SxS event, (Tuesday night) yes, we took the scenic route. I just want to echo all the previous posts on what an absolutely great event this was. Kudo's to Mike Koranda and Randy Zahn for an outstanding job of planning, organization and execution. It appeared everything went like clock work. We've attended several such events and this was the best!!! Jack Puglisi and crew are also the best; the reception at the Emporium was beyond belief, what an experience. We're still talking about it; Sue was really enammered with the elephant armor. Of course the Parker and L.C. Smith guns put me into overload. Jack, I'm still not convinced those fine shrimp came out of Lake Superior. It was fun to see many old friends and acquaintences and meet many new people. We're already looking forward to next year's event with excitement. Even though I shot poorly, I had as much fun as the good shooters. Camping next to Dave Wunrow was a hoot...a class guy, an outstanding shot and glad I got to meet he and his friends. Steve Kleist and wife Teresa from Ely are the greatest. I could go on and on but will just say, "you all need to put this one" on next year's calendar and be there!!! A special thanks to Randy's wife Peggy and Bruce Smith's wife Betsy, for taking Sue golfing; that made her day. I can't say enough about Mike and Randy's attention to detail in taking care of their guests. Magnificent in every regard. Thanks so much, Carl and Sue Beers, River Falls, Wisconsin
Carl Beers is offline   Reply With Quote