Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Unread 06-05-2021, 02:13 PM   #241
Researcher
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 7,835 Times in 2,362 Posts

I don't see any spinning reels and Shakespeare Ugly-Sticks!!
Dave Noreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2021, 08:36 PM   #242
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,370 Posts

Some random pictures from Hausmann's. It was a great time and a long two year wait for it.
Unread 06-07-2021, 03:56 PM   #243
Brett Hoop
PGCA Member

Member Info

Hausmann's Hidden Hollow shoot, most of the time referred to as Ernie's and how appropriate it's in Friendsville. Yes, to me it's considered the pre season mid-term many grouse and woodcock type targets. And yes there are plenty a vendors, something special is going to catch your eye and maybe haunt if you were able to turn away. But it's the friends that gather in Friendsville that are what it's all about, this year our little group that camps out the backend of Paul's field was short a few. To a man they all wanted to be there, but sometimes life happens, so we made the most of it.
I shot pretty good, Harold won't believe it but I had witnesses. Everyone I shot with shot well Uncle Chuck is a 28ga man, same for Jeff Kuss! Kenny Graft stole a Pape back from his wife Kim and went on a run. I am just getting to know a Grade 2, 1 frame hammer gun, and when literally I lost my left hammer screw and exclaimed there goes a hammer, my pals came through and my choices were deep. Many Thanks to Jeff Kuss, Jim Hall, Chuck Bishop, Allan McLane and Randy Roberts who all offered me their guns.
Our annual ribs and beer was once again fun and it was nice to see bunch of folks, and thanks to Kenny and Kim Graft for the walleye fry! Thanks to Daryl and Smitty for taking out our garbage. We never saw any bear sign. Allan and I broke camp Saturday morning, so I didn't shoot on Saturday. I had left Karen with 2 Setter pups 8 and 9 weeks old, alone each are fine, together they are bold domestic terrorist! Karen was happy to see me, so were the pups! Hope to see everybody at The Rock.
Brett Hoop is offline   Reply With Quote