Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
How far it's gotten !!
Unread 06-15-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Jerry VanHorn
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default How far it's gotten !!

I bought a part yesterday from a member of the Winchester Arms Collectors forum. He's an NRA Board member in Orange Co.,California..and his club puts on the gun shows at the Orange Co, Fairgrounds..($26 to park and get in). He has lived in Orange Co. for 40 years. I had to ask him about the California law starting July 1, 2019....I was stunned....If you buy a box of .22s...a background check is done...If you buy a spare barrel for your 870...a background check is done..If you buy new grips for your 1911.a background check is done...and this takes the cake..IF you buy a pack of TARGETS..a background check is done. Fees range from $1 to $19 per transaction. He also says Orange Co. is turning into a homeless camp. needles and crap on the streets..(They hired people to wash the streets !) ..and some sidewalks are so blocked with tents, that you have to walk in the street..Hard to believe it's America !
Jerry VanHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jerry VanHorn For Your Post: