Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

Parker Repro 20 GA 28" Ic/Mod.
Unread 04-04-2021, 07:39 AM   #1
Bob Jurewicz
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,972 Times in 564 Posts

Default Parker Repro 20 GA 28" Ic/Mod.

https://connecticutshotgun.co/parker...eid=d66e59f2c2

This is rare!

Bob Jurewicz
Bob Jurewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2021, 09:40 AM   #2
Andy
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 2,454 Times in 966 Posts

Link is broken, the two barrel BHE???
Unread 04-04-2021, 09:46 AM   #3
Bob Jurewicz
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,972 Times in 564 Posts

It may have sold. I can't get the link to work either.
Bob Jurewicz
Bob Jurewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2021, 10:03 AM   #4
GH-16
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,304 Times in 445 Posts

I just ordered this set online & have an order confirmation number. Now I'll see if I get them or not.

If I get these barrels, I'll fit them to my 16/20 repro to make it a four barrel set gun with Krieghoff 16-28" Q1-Q2 CSMC 16-28" IC-Mod, repro 20-26" Q1-Q-2 & then these repro 20-28" Chokes unknown at this time.

Wish me luck!
Paul Ehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul Ehlers For Your Post:
Unread 04-04-2021, 11:43 AM   #5
BRDHNTR
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,727 Times in 1,250 Posts

Does CSMC still make and market Repro barrels? I didn't see anything on their web page.
allen newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #6
Wild Skies
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 3,617 Times in 988 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Ehlers View Post
I just ordered this set online & have an order confirmation number. Now I'll see if I get them or not.

If I get these barrels, I'll fit them to my 16/20 repro to make it a four barrel set gun with Krieghoff 16-28" Q1-Q2 CSMC 16-28" IC-Mod, repro 20-26" Q1-Q-2 & then these repro 20-28" Chokes unknown at this time.

Wish me luck!
Good Luck!

Please post macro pics of the choke markings when they arrive, you may have found the needle in the haystack!
Unread 04-04-2021, 01:22 PM   #7
GH-16
PGCA Member

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Baehman View Post
Good Luck!

Please post macro pics of the choke markings when they arrive, you may have found the needle in the haystack!
Will do Greg
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Ehlers For Your Post:
Unread 04-11-2021, 10:39 AM   #8
GH-16
PGCA Member

Member Info

Look's like Galazans has another set of 28" repro barrels up for sale along with a set of 26" with briley chokes, another butt stock & a two barrel case.

This set of 28" barrels is priced $250.00 more than the ones I sprang for last week. I haven't heard anything from Galazans about shipping my set yet, but they have charged my CC for them. I'm going to call them tomorrow to follow up on my order.

https://connecticutshotgun.co/parker...eid=6a9d6a372a
Unread 05-01-2021, 10:20 AM   #9
GH-16
PGCA Member

Member Info

What a mess this turned out to be!!

I had to call CSMC twice to see if they got my online order. Finally on the second call someone was able to confirm the order.

When I finally received the barrels I was elated by the near perfect condition of them until I put the tape measure on them just to relize they were 26" rather than the advertised length of 28". I have no use for a set of 26" barrels & the only reason I ordered them was because of the 28" length.

I called CSMC again to talk to them about this issue. I was told to send them back as a return. I inquired about if they did have a set of 28" barrels & no one could give me an answer, so I boxed up the 26" barrels & sent them back with a letter explaining why I was returning them & I wanted a full refund including all shipping charges. After tracking the package & seeing they were delivered & signed for by someone at CSMC. I waited a couple of days to see if my credit card at been credited for the refund. I then started calling after several days trying to track down if & when I would see the refund. No one I talked with could give me any answers & on the second to last call I was told by the lady I was talking too that she would dig into it & call me back. I waited another day & called again after not getting the call she promised. This time I was told they found the returned barrels and then said they do have a set of 28" barrels if I would rather exchange them for the returned barrels. By this time I was so frustrated that I declined that offer and said I simply wanted a refund. I was told my card would be credited and did get an immediate email from them showing a receipt for the return & a credit to my card. I've checked my card online & still don't see the credit showing. I'll wait until Monday & check again hoping I don't have to make another call on top of the seven I've already made to them.

I'm starting to wonder if anyone at Galazans has a clue to what's going on there? The good news is if anyone is interested. There is a very nice set of repro 26" barrels for sale at CSMC and supposedly there's also a set of 28" as well. All I can say is you're welcome to them because at this point I've tapped out and it's looking like this deal is going to cost me at least the $40.00 I spent for the return shipping charges. I'll just notch this one up as another $40.00 life lesson in frustration.

Galazans=GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul Ehlers For Your Post:
Unread 05-03-2021, 07:05 PM   #10
Buddy Harrison
PGCA Member

Member Info

Paul,
If you don't receive satisfaction through your contacts with Galazan, the better alternative is to dispute the charges to your credit card by contacting your credit card company and explaining the situation to them. My experience with credit card companies has been very good in situations like this. They will suspend the charges to you while they investigate the situation and if it is as you explained, I feel sure they will resolve this matter in your favor.
Buddy Harrison is offline   Reply With Quote