Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums New User Introductions

Notices

new member with 3rd Parker but first letter
Unread 03-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #1
jesse wall
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default new member with 3rd Parker but first letter

Hi to all I am a new member and recently bought a " new parker" , then found this site. Really a great fount of information! I got my first letter in the mail yesterday and wish to thank Mr. Bishop for all of his hard work. It is really a pleasure to see so much love of history and the art form that is named the Parker Bros. Gun . Thanks to all who make this site what it is . Jesse Wall Blanch NC
jesse wall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jesse wall For Your Post:
Unread 03-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
DoubleDown
Forum Associate

Member Info

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to the Parker site, and congratulations on the new double! I saw from your other post today that you're from Blanch, NC. I live in Holly Springs, NC and if I'm not mistaken, I purchased a nice little 16ga Sterlingworth from you at the Greensboro Gun Show almost two years ago. Since you're so close and getting into Parker's, I hope we'll see you at the Southern Side by Side event in Sanford this year.

Cheers,

Mike
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson
Mike.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
jesse wall
Forum Associate

Member Info

Thanks , I had hurt my knee and gave up birdhunting , but praise the lord in two years it has gotten much better . Want to sell the Fox? I bought two doubles this year and really enjoy looking at them , would love to see you at the shoot if I can get down, Jesse
jesse wall is offline   Reply With Quote