Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums PGCA Member Questions & Announcements

Notices

2009 Silent Auction Donation Request
Unread 06-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
Fergus
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Default 2009 Silent Auction Donation Request

My fellow members, we have started to receive a few items for this years silent auction on Friday September 25th and ask that you take the time to look around for something interesting you might have to donate. Sporting or other items of interest such as prints, decoys, shells, gun parts, gun cases, etc. have been excellent donations in the past and you might have something similar collecting dust in the corner that would be an excellent donation this year. If you have an item you might be willing to part with and want to talk it over, drop me an e-mail or give me a call and we’ll discuss it. Once again this year we will have auction items shipped directly to the Eastern Shore of Maryland at the following address:
James Houghton
213 Park Lane
Federalsburg MD 21632
Or better yet come to the annual meeting and deliver them in person!
So please take a moment to look around your gear for that great item that that someone else can’t live without! Dan Houghton 817-270-8097 dhoughton@bloodsystems.org
Please check back during the upcoming weeks as I will keep a list of donated items posted to generate some interest!
Dan Houghton is offline   Reply With Quote
Donated items
Unread 06-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #2
C Roger Giles
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Donated items

Dan,

Last I hand delivered a coupla of items for the silent auction at the annual meeting, but was told I was too late for this years auction. John Davis became the care taker of the items until it is time for this years (2009) auction.

BTW; Larry Frey there is a safari jacket made by Willis and Geiger that would fit you to a tee. The coat size a large or xlarge in long and sleeves that will fit your long orangatang (sp) arms.

I forget what else I donated but I am sure JD will see that all the items make ot to the silent auction.

PTG Roger
C Roger Giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 06:55 AM   #3
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,040 Times in 12,321 Posts

BTW; Larry Frey there is a safari jacket made by Willis and Geiger that would fit your long orangatang (sp) arms. Sorry Larry, I couldn't help myself
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
Double Play
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,770 Times in 635 Posts

Thanks for the heads up Roger. Actually you just reminded me of another item that I could donate.
Larry Frey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Fergus
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Roger, I do have the items from last year. Thanks again and they will be on the block in September.
Dan Houghton is offline   Reply With Quote