Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions

Notices

New Blue Book
Unread 04-24-2016, 11:14 AM   #1
Alfred Greeson
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default New Blue Book

Just read an article on the value of the new Blue Book and a comment that "while some collectable firearms are stagnant in value, Parker's seem to be on the upswing!" I have been a forum member for a short time but have been interested in Parkers for several years. I still feel most Parker's are a bargain compared to many doubles and honestly feel that once you find one that has a proper fit for you, you will be hooked on them. You would have to call mine a poor man's collection but over the years I have managed to acquire some high condition pieces which I enjoy but an old O frame 16 VHE that is well used and that has been well cared for, is my favorite.
Any thoughts on the current and future value of Parkers? Sorry I couldn't make the Southern but Real Estate work called and that supports my habit so hopefully next time. Always appreciate your knowledge and comments.
Alfred Greeson is offline   Reply With Quote