Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Patience...
Unread 05-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
RedRiverII
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Patience...

I've learned how to have patience while fishing for a certain species. I can't set the hook on the first bait attack. I'll wait the three seconds and then slowly lift the rod. When the next attack comes a quick setting of the hook by raising my rod as quick as I can. Got em'. Well except for landing him in the boat, I got em'.

Patience at sea, patience in the woods, and patience in the hospital. As a new Parker aficionado I need some Parker Patience. I'm unaccustomed to the genre. Is there even such a concept, or do I just jump into denial of desire. " No, you can't have that." As if that can stop the yearning.

I did order the Parker Pages as suggested by some, but that was last Thursday and it hasn't even shipped yet. Maybe I should stay off Guns International for a while, or take the Mrs shopping yet again. Nope, nice try but that doesn't work. " How do you like this blouse honey? Honey are you even listening?" Meanwhile I don't even see the item or hear the question. I have the husband thousand yard stare, while thinking, hmm Bernard barrels must be terrific and I really admire the hammer guns. Then I do notice the stare. " Honey it looks wonderful on you, take it. " Where the heck is that book?

I leave off with a question, is there such a thing as Parker Patience ?
Alexander Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Sharpe For Your Post: