Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Unread 12-25-2023, 11:31 PM   #11
Jeff Sweeter
PGCA Member

Member Info

Hello John, I'm leaning the same way.First of all my daughter asked me if this pattern was copyrighted, and not knowing I want to talk to the board to check on this.Secondly she doesn't know how many she would be able to make in a reasonable amount of time.She has full time job and does this as a hobby,and sideline mostly for friends and family.I think I should talk to the board and discuss things with them,and if they think this is worth while put them in contact with my daughter and they can make arrangements.If she could stamp out 50, 100,out in a month or so great,anyone that would want one would have the opportunity to purchase one.Thats just not possible for her to do.One way or another some of these will be available.I think it would be a neat thing for the organization to raffle,and hopefully make some money
on.She has also made me a leather shell bag and leather shell box holder with a double barrel shot gun with smoke coming out of the barrels and clay pigeons in the distance displayed on the side.Pretty neat.
Jeff Sweeter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Sweeter For Your Post:
Unread 12-26-2023, 03:45 PM   #12
BRDHNTR
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,735 Times in 1,252 Posts

Destry please count me in for one
allen newell is offline   Reply With Quote