Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions

Notices

Unread 05-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #11
Opening Day
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,074 Times in 1,190 Posts

Like Rich said this is one of the great courses to shoot. Too bad that this was the first time I shot in over 9 months and I shot poorly but I improved over the course of the weekend with help and encouragement from my friends. But who could ask for more, two great courses, great food, nicest people you could ever meet, great weather what more could you ask for...I mean really.. I just wish it was closer to Michigan so I could shoot it more often..
Eric Eis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eric Eis For Your Post:
Unread 05-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #12
DoubleDown
Forum Associate

Member Info

Mark, outstanding photos as usual. Thanks for taking the time to capture the event and post them here on the forum. I'm taking a break from editing my pictures of the event right now, and hope to have them posted soon. It was great to see everyone, and to shoot with so many different people. Many thanks to Dan Andrews and his staff at Drake Landing for a great week!

Mike
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson
Mike.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike.Smith For Your Post: