Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

More on the Great Northern
Unread 02-15-2019, 04:31 PM   #1
Mark Beasland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default More on the Great Northern

The club has decided to try something a little different this year. For those that like to shoot a lot and would like to get the per bird cost down this year shooters can shoot side events on Wednesday and Thursday all day for the low price of $75 per day for registered shooters and $95 for unregistered shooters. Normal ticket sales will still be available as well. Registered shooters will have an equivalent number of tickets placed in the hopper for drawing purposes . So bring lots of shells and shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot some more !!!

Also if you frequent a club, range or shop with a bulletin board and would like to help promote the shoot we would be happy to send you a flyer to post. Email me at mark@mbabllc.com with your address and I'll stick one in the mail.

https://mrcsportsmansclub.com/great-...-side-classic/
Mark Beasland is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Mark Beasland's homepage!
Unread 02-16-2019, 09:28 AM   #2
C.O.B.
Forum Associate

Member Info

Thanked 6,320 Times in 2,082 Posts

Mark this is GREAT news. We'll be there Wed-Sat with lots of shells I hear your sponsoring the pigeon ring as a side event. If it's true than my hats off to you and another big thanks I love the ring and was dissapointed that it wouldn't be a part of the main event this year.