Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums New User Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
New member from South Dakota
Unread 02-24-2020, 03:08 PM   #1
Jeff Sweeter
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default New member from South Dakota

Hello to all.I recently joined the Parker Gun Collectors and just thought I would say hello.I am an avid collector and love hunting with old doubles.I have been registered on this site for a few years and have learned a lot reading the various threads,especially on reloading for the older guns.Last fall I acquired an interesting Parker 12 gauge V grade with 36 inch barrels.It has some issues but is fun to shoot and has proven itself already with a few mallards last fall.I met a few of you at the Pheasant Fest in Minneapolis and brought this gun along and was very grateful that you wanted to display it with your other fine Parkers at the show.I need to get a letter on this gun yet to find out more about it.It was a pleasure meeting some of you at Pheasant Fest,and if not before,meet some more Parker enthusiasts at The Great Northern in July.I farm and hopefully will be able to get away then as I have a room booked and am planning on going.I heard Pheasant Fest is returning to Sioux Falls,S.D. next year which is handy for me as I'm only 20 minutes away,and would be glad to help with anything if need be.I have a trap and skeet range at my place and if any of you get through here and need a place to play with your doubles or practice up before a pheasant hunt,contact me and I'll see if I can accommodate you.Jeff Sweeter.
Jeff Sweeter is offline   Reply With Quote