Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

Closed Thread
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #51
Dunnigun
Forum Associate

Member Info

Reproman just might have put the final nail in this MUTHA! RIP.
Unread 01-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #52
billie bryant
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Kells View Post
After reading all this there are only two issues. Everything else just muddies the water.

1) Was the gun delivered "as advertised"? Obviously not.
2) Was the gun damaged by Gerry before it was returned? Obviously not as Gerry sent an email about the scratches only minutes after delivery.

A reputable dealer or individual would have been embarrassed by the mistake and would have offered a sincere apology and a full refund.

GATOMANN Billie Bryant's lack of professionalism is truly appalling.
coming to such a one sided decision & believing he did not damage or fire gun when you were not involved seems to be making a decisionbased on friendship & NOT reality?
Unread 01-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #53
Reproman
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by billie bryant View Post
coming to such a one sided decision & believing he did not damage or fire gun when you were not involved seems to be making a decisionbased on friendship & NOT reality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Kells View Post
Was the gun damaged by Gerry before it was returned? Obviously not as Gerry sent an email about the scratches only minutes after delivery.
My statement stands. Gerry provided the documentation.

Your handling of the issue and inane comments speak for themselves. Issue closed.
Unread 01-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #54
jimmy bartee
Forum Associate

Member Info

I have known Billie and Jerry Bryant for 10 years and I am the one that he bought the 28 ga from. I am just reading what people are saying about him and his family and it is evident they do not know them. People are are saying Billie is a man when she is his wife. The gun did not have any scratches on it and had not been hunted with. I can't believe you would trash a mans name after he give you your money back. What else do you expect him to do? He paid freight 1 way , you should pay the other. I along with many other people has had many dealings with Jerry and have had no problems. You should be glad he give you anything back.
Unread 01-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #55
esetter - Gerry Addison
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,068 Times in 281 Posts

For the record I don't know Reproman nor have I spoken to him I don't believe. Secondly perhaps the fact that I had all of the emails showing when the gun was received, the time it was received, the time the email was sent to you along with a phone call. Could I possibly have fired the gun, damaged the stock, took pictures of it, emailed it, and called him in 10 minutes. The fact that you said it was originally listed for $17000 and I got you down to $15,000 when I showed the copy of the original listing ad with the price of $15,000 and that is exactly what I paid. Perhaps that you said I kept the gun longer than three days before shipping it when I showed that it was shipped on the second day to the person of your choosing. Maybe all of these things might have convinced someone that I was in fact telling the truth. For the record, here is the UPS listing showing that it was shipped on 12/7/11.
Tracking number 1Z62020V0390153154
Reference Number(s):21-28GA
Shipped/Billed On:12/07/2011
Type:PackageWeight:25.00 lbs

Hard to keep all the stories straight when the documents are staring you in the face and you are caught isn't it. Maybe GunsInternational is my friend as well and they changed the listing to show a cheaper price just for me. I guess UPS is my friend as well and changed the date stamps on the package. And by the way, how does Mr. Brunner know the age of scratches in the stock and that I did them and they weren't there when the gun was shipped, just like the gun was a baby frame when it was shipped and grew to a standard size frame when it arrived at my house? Curious.
Unread 01-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #56
Bill Murphy
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,872 Times in 4,755 Posts

Jimmie Bartee must have a sex identification problem. because the Bryants posted earlier that "HIS name is Billie Bryant and on and on about how he was a friend of Robert Petersen." Is Billie a girl or a boy? He claims he is a boy and his gun buying buddy claims he is a wife, which is normally a girl, except maybe in California.
Unread 01-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #57
Bindlestiff
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,924 Times in 869 Posts

Would someone please shoot this thread and put me out of my misery.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin Lewis For Your Post:
Unread 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #58
Dunnigun
Forum Associate

Member Info

Unread 01-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #59
Bruce Day
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 15,615 Times in 2,667 Posts

Now Bill, you should be more sensitive to the gender ambiguous. I understand from reading that there are all varieties of orientations and those people are not limited to certain states.

And by the way, with this whole sordid thread which has nothing to do with anything the PGCA is about, in case anybody has forgotten what a Parker looks like, here's one. Finally , here's where this thread belongs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHE20dam 009.jpg (99.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 109577184_fd35467960.jpg (146.0 KB, 124 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruce Day For Your Post:
Unread 01-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #60
Reproman
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Day View Post
And by the way, with this whole sordid thread which has nothing to do with anything the PGCA is about
Except that GATTOMAN/Billie Bryant has a bunch of Parker Reproductions for sale!

I, for one, appreciate the "heads up" from Gerry ....
Closed Thread