Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Man's Best Friend

Notices

My buddy Scout
Unread 12-24-2019, 12:23 PM   #1
Timothy Salgado
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default My buddy Scout

I just wanted to post a couple photos of my buddy Scout, taken last Christmastime, he was in his favorite napping spot, while I was reading my Parker Pages. He's a English Cocker Spaniel , from Dartwood Kennels in Mn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9740.JPG (123.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9742.JPG (122.3 KB, 4 views)
Timothy Salgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2019, 08:40 PM   #2
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

Timothy,
We have 2 havanese dogs and a brittany, my 4 year old havanese has 4 small dog beds scattered around our house. When I am on the computer, he lays on the bed right next to my chair. When I sit on the love seat, he is in his bed next to the love seat, or on my lap, if I go take a shower, he is laying on the small bed outside of our bathroom waiting for me. If I go to work, he will sit by the door for about an hour, then go on with his routine. If my wife knows approximately when I will be home she tells our dog "dad will be home soon" that little guy sits in the hallway patiently waiting for me. When I get inside the door, I literally get mauled by all 3 dogs but especially the 4 year old havanese, he literally acts like he hasn't seen me in a week Then at night he jumps up in bed, and slowly works his way up through the night until he is right next to our shoulders. If I lay on our couch, he will be laying on top of me while I take a nap. I have never seen a dog like that.
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed Norman For Your Post: