Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Shotgun Shell Reloading

Notices

Unread 01-18-2022, 03:01 PM   #41
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,312 Times in 1,219 Posts

I ordered some SP-10 wads from Epps on Monday Jan 10 ….. shipped on Wednesday the 12th ….. delivered today. The box was sealed and over-wrapped in brown paper, fancy folded and taped as mail packages used to be done when I was a kid. Great service! I haven’t checked my cc but recently the exchange rate was about $1.00 CAD to 80 cents USD.

All I have to say is that another vendor often named in this forum can learn something from Epps on picking orders and shipping in a timely manner. I have one small order in progress there that was entered on Jan 6 and with the item shown in stock, and today on Jan 18 my order status still shows as “will pick”.
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post:
Unread 01-18-2022, 07:38 PM   #42
Keith Doty
PGCA Member

Member Info

Got mine today. Ordered on the 8th in the evening, shipped the 10th, arrived in Houston on the18th. Same as the first order, well packed, wrapped in heavy parcel paper and this one with a shrink wrap plastic around it. First class service and quick considering it has to pass thru US customs and Houston is a long way from where they started!
This is a great vendor, wish they didn't have the restrictions on what they can ship to the States. I'd gladly do more business with them.
Keith Doty is offline   Reply With Quote