Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

2024 Raffle Gun, Annual Meeting and Banquet, Silent Auction.
Unread 03-24-2024, 12:19 PM   #1
Brian H
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 4,032 Times in 442 Posts

Default 2024 Raffle Gun, Annual Meeting and Banquet, Silent Auction.

PGCA Members and Forum Associates,

Hard to believe we are only 5 weeks away from the raffle gun drawing along with the annual meeting and banquet which includes the silent auction. 2024 is flying by and before you know it hunting season will be here again. Think about the following:

If you are a procrastinator and intend to send in raffle tickets take a moment and check that off the list.

Think about coming to the Southern SxS for great conversation with shotgun enthusiasts and attend the annual meeting.

Do you have something to contribute to the silent auction? Send me a PM or call me to arrange getting that item to me.

You will see all the details above in this forum section stuck to the top for ease of reference. These events are open to everyone, you don’t have to be a member to participate.

For those of you that have donated to our fine organization, thank you! We look forward to seeing all the PGCA members in attendance at Sanford and at our banquet.

All the best and have a wonderful Sunday friends.

The Board of Directors.
Brian Hornacek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brian Hornacek For Your Post:
Unread 04-09-2024, 11:55 AM   #2
Brian H
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 4,032 Times in 442 Posts

Call this the final plug for the above!

Fantastic participation this year with just shy of 60 coming to the annual meeting, there is still time to get a ticket!

Reminder to take a moment and pull a small item from the hoard and donate it to the silent auction. Lord knows Cindy would be thrilled if I loaded up a trailer and sent it!

The 2024 gun raffle participation from the membership is a testament to the dedicated group in the PGCA. Send em’ in if you want a chance at that fine GHE! We will be selling tickets in the Parker/LC Smith tent at the Southern on Thursday and Friday.

All the best Parker friends!
Brian Hornacek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brian Hornacek For Your Post: