Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

feelin bad
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,796 Times in 3,967 Posts

Default feelin bad

well heres a sure fired way of gettin to feel better...do you get up on a saturday morning like tday feelin like crap well if you do such as i do often just grab that old parker a couple shells a pop can...set the can up at desired distance now youre beginning to see that old turkeys head...take good aim and fire even giving it that old full choke barrel if need be...take a whiff of them them old shells and if this dont get you started feelin betterthen there s no hope for you today...for you boys that live in the city you may have to go down to the gun club ....yep im feelin better all ready i just fired off 2 rounds at a turkeys head with the old ten parker... charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
Chris T.
PGCA Member

Member Info

Yep, your funny Charlie. I'd be fibbing if I told you I haven't done the same thing before. Definately a perk to living in the country.
Chris Travinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
Brush Buster
PGCA Member
Second Badge

Member Info

Thanked 3,572 Times in 1,103 Posts

Charlie ,I can surely relate to what you're saying ,I just spent the day cutting fire wood from having five large trees cut down in the back yard , I was beat !!! Grabbed a shower , a cup of coffee and the little 410 , I went out to the lower patio where I have a Foot Release Trap tucked away in the shrubbery and shot a whole box of shells ,Perked me right up ! Thanks for the nice post ! Russ
Russ Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote