Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions

Notices

Unread 09-07-2019, 10:11 PM   #71
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,227 Times in 1,200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Decker View Post
News from Tom Snyder today is that parking and camping will be back at the field used during the Northeast SxS at Hausmann's. The field down by the quarry will be used for overflow parking and there will be a shuttle. I don't understand what parking will be allowed along the tents for venders. This sounds somewhat better than last week's plans for parking and camping.
Dr Bob,
I talked with Tom Snyder while at an invitational shoot today and he told me the regular/close field will be used for shooter parking, and that shooter overflow and spectator parking (visitors to look at guns, accouterments, etc in the tents) will be in the field near the quarry and with shuttle transport. We DID NOT talk about camping and thus I suggest you verify that any revised camping arrangements will be as you had written in the quote.
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2019, 09:35 AM   #72
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,227 Times in 1,200 Posts

Just a weather update: I live about 30 miles from Hidden Hollow and today's forecast for Thursday thru Saturday is sun all three days, with daytime highs of 71 to 76 and overnight lows of 46 to 56. Looking good.
Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post:
Unread 09-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #73
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,594 Times in 1,840 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Srebro View Post
Just a weather update: I live about 30 miles from Hidden Hollow and today's forecast for Thursday thru Saturday is sun all three days, with daytime highs of 71 to 76 and overnight lows of 46 to 56. Looking good.
Yes Sir ! I googled the weather this AM and cannot say how thrilled I am to be leaving this 90 degree mode we seem to be stuck in, not to mention the makings of a drought.
Randy G Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote