Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums Website & Forum - Help & Assistance

Notices

Please Read
Unread 04-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,158 Times in 823 Posts

Default Please Read

A couple of quick notes to new folks and not-so-new folks….

To new Members - WELCOME!

To those trying to REGISTER to POST:

1) Before you are able to post, you must REGISTER! If you do not register - you are not able to post? As well, I have to "approve" all new "Registrations", so if you "register" with a screen name of something other than your real first & last name - I simply delete your account/registration. When that happens - please try to register properly.

2) If you register with a bad e-mail address, I get a notification that you tried to register with a bad e-mail address. See #1 above - yep - your activation gets deleted as well… When that happens - try to register properly (see #1 above).

3) Sending me nasty e-mails won't fix your problem. In fact - I usually just delete them, have a sip of wild grouse - and then delete your "yet to be activated" account. Again - please READ THE TOS AND THE REGISTRATION INFORMATION. New Registrations to be approved require:
Your real first name last name, and;
A valid e-mail address.

It really is that simple….

PRIVATE MESSAGES - PLEASE, PLEASE READ!!!!

You will get an e-mail from my servers when you have a NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE. But - DO NOT REPLY TO THAT E-MAIL (it says so at the TOP of every e-mail notification?). Only I will get that reply - and frankly - I don't read them? THAT E-MAIL TELLS YOU ONLY THAT YOU HAVE A NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE!

To REPLY TO A PRIVATE MESSAGE - PLEASE LOG INTO THE PGCA FORUM - AND REPLY FROM WITHIN THE FORUM - NOT VIA E-MAIL!

Lastly - if your e-mail changes, PLEASE UPDATE your information in your account under the UserCP link on every page you see when you visit the forum.

Thank you,

John
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote