Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My Parker
Unread 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Mike
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default My Parker

This is almost my first post. First a big thanks to John for his help with my account. Also thanks to Austin and everyone else that makes the Parker Pages and this web site possible.
I just finished reading Lee's post and thought deja vu! I have a DH ser# 123130 that I've had almost 20yrs. It is as 'normal' as a DH can be. 30" Dam steel barrels on a #2 frame unstruck wt weight 4-5. Barrels are dark but no pitting and ring like bells. Num's on frame, foreend and barrels all match. I haven't checked under the trigger guard. I'm not sure if the butt is original. It has a ssbp and grip cap that are in good shape. The bad is that behind both fences a piece of wood has broke off and was very poorly repaired. I want to get this repaired but would rather not ship the gun. The horrer stories about
shipping are just horrible. I think Kirk does mostly metal type work. Does anyone know who Chaddick's uses for repairs? I mailed a request to Mark for a letter last week.
Mike
Mike Wilkerson is offline   Reply With Quote