Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums New User Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CONFESSION
Unread 01-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Patrick Devlin
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default CONFESSION

I kind of feel like a peeping tom confessing to his priest. I have been secretly educating myself about Parker Guns through this site for several years. At first I thought I could resist the Sirens call tempting me to purchases a Parker but unfortunately I failed in the worst way. A while back my wife asked me why I was visiting this site so often and why I was sighing so much when on this site. Then the books devoted to the Parker Gun started to mysteriously appear in conspicuous places. Well eventually she asked if I would like to have a Parked and I shamelessly responded, oh no I would never spend that kind of money on a shotgun. To make a long story short that Christmas there was a fine 20 Ga. Vh under the tree. After a while I really needed a new duck gun so I found a great deal on a VH 12 guage. Now I have a burning desire for a 16, you know for early October when the grouse are kind of spooky. I performed poorly on several goose hunts this year, no doubt due to being under gunned so I guess that a big 10 would be fitting. I wouldn't even dream of a 28, I guess. Well originally I just wanted to say thanks for all the years of great reading and entertainment but now I am not so sure.

Thank You All,

Patrick Devlin
Patrick Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote