Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Hammer Guns

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hammer screws?
Unread 12-08-2010, 04:51 AM   #1
Mike
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Hammer screws?

I recently bought a Parker Double barrel .10 Gauge, Hammer Gun with the extractor. The Barrel is Damascus, Barrel Length is 29 ½,. The barrels look pretty good with no pitting. Frame Size is 6, Weight on Barrel Flats are J D 5 10 Not sure what the JD stands for? There is another number on the barrel flats of 19481 which is different from the serial number on the water table of 34537 and the forearm stock of 34537. Does this mean the barrels are not a match to the gun? The grade on the water table above the serial number is 2. Both screws on the hammers need to be replaced. On one the top half of the screw head is broken off and the right side is not matching to the gun. I was hoping for some advice on if this gun is worth restoring or any other info you might have on this gun. I’ve looked around and I cannot find any screws for it. If anyone can help me find a couple of original or reproduction hammer screws I would be very appreciative.

Thanks
Mike
Michael Figore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
information, parts, restoring, screws