Thread: getting ready
View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2018, 04:07 PM   #8
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,794 Times in 3,967 Posts

our first power saw was a sears and roebuck big heavy saw but that thing out cut anything we ever owned in a saw...it had the regular pull cord to crank with or a place to wrap a rope around a pulley and crank it with...my first dealings with a power saw was in the late 50 s my uncle and i bought a mercury 2 man saw and put the motor on a bicyicle...we pushed it more than we rode it the motor was wore out... my tractors that i have been around are a b john deere a 60 jd acoupla super a s a h farmall a 300 farmall...then we bought a new 544 diseal international in 68 i still have it...the tractors i have now is a 8 n ford 1949 model got it broke in half rite now clutch stuck in it from not being used...got a big 9600 ford dual wheel about a 1980 model bout seen better days but we still use it...got a 1921 ford 4x4 a jap made tractor bout the size of a 2000 ford.. got a 135 massey gas burner i use a lot for rough bushhogging... my boy bought a ls korean tractor with a 10 foot woods bushhog....also got a g alis chalmers motor in rear very small tractori bought this thing and a 130 farmall gona fix them up but they just are setting there .....today i got the grandson to help me cut 5 tress that had blown over a roadway by the creek...he had never run a power saw so he learned how today was some really dangerous sawing so i did the dangereous part...noy i can get it bush hogged and get them deer and turkeys comming down that road again....charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote