View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2021, 08:52 AM   #8
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

Jeff,
If you ever want to go there, let me know, you can bring a friend too. I can handle the center and flush the birds and you and a friend can do the rest I am an hour and 20 minutes away from Meemo's. There is another place south of Kalamazoo (rolling hills) they are about 3 hours away from me, but they might of gotten a lot of snow in the last storm that went through south of us. The guide we had was named Tracy, my friend Darren that works at the gun store in Traverse City said he is well known in the u.s. as a dog trainer and guide. He sure was knowledgeable about dogs, and gave me a good training tip that worked well too. Trying to find another picture from that outing that I didn't post before. That first picture with the sun rays is my favorite, it was quite a nice day. This last picture was cash pointing a pheasant in some thick brush, he had 2 points in that stuff the day we hunted. The guide thought those birds might not have been released that morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meemo's6.jpg (347.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Ed Norman; 01-31-2021 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: wrong word in sentence
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ed Norman For Your Post: