View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2018, 07:41 PM   #7
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,596 Times in 3,087 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen newell View Post
Gents, today I received in the mail my permit to buy, release and hunt up quail at the Crane Reservation in Falmouth, Mass. on specified dates during the months of January, February and March 2019.

This permit is issued by Mass Fisheries and Wildlife and permits me and my hunting party to release quail and hunt them up. On the days that are specified in my permit, only my hunting party/group is permitted in the field.

So, here's an open invite. Should you wish to partake of this, let me know. Sophie, my English setter enjoys the company of others as do I.

The dates on this permit are as follows:

Jan 7, 14, 28
Feb 5, 12, 20, 27
Mar 5, 12, 19, 26

I should add that if your dog needs birdwork, bring him or her by all means. Quail will be purchased locally at the West Wareham Quail Farm nearby.
What an incredibly nice offer! Too far for someone west of the Mississippi, even with gas at $1.95, but gosh I hope you get good flying birds and have a grand time.
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: