Parker Pages, Winter Issue
Unread 12-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,235 Times in 12,376 Posts

Default Parker Pages, Winter Issue

I just received word from Village Press that the Winter Issue of Parker Pages will be mailed to the entire membership this week.

We apologize for the delay but we needed to postpone the October 15 deadline because we wanted to include the Annual Meeting and the Fall Southern at Backwoods Quail Club. That, along with a couple of technical difficulties pushed it back even farther.

But it is done and you will all have your copies within the next few weeks. I hope the Christmas mail doesn't slow delivery time of Parker pages... we'll see.
Please let us know if you don't receive your copy by January 1st.

Best, Dean

Oh, and by the way... the deadline for submission of contributions for the Spring 2013 Issue is January 15, 2013. It is my intention to stick very closely to the announced schedule.

Frank Sweeney, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, informs me that to date we have three candidates for two openings this year on the Board of Directors. January 5 is the deadline for nominations and an announcement will be made in the Spring Issue as to who the candidates are. That's all for now.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: