View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:38 PM   #14
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,594 Times in 3,087 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidboyles View Post
I have tears in my eyes as I write this and a big hole in my heart. We lost to snakebite our almost 1 year old Brittany named Parker by our daughter who loved him and trained him throughout his short life. This was her dog whom she picked from birth and brought him to be her dog to grow and hunt along with me and Dessa her Pal.. This so painful. This Brit became a child for her as she has no children and probably never will. Please keep our daughter Perry in your prayers and Drue and David the grandparents of Parker our sweetheart Brittany.These dogs become a fiber in our hearts and they like our hearts are fragile. Always treat them with kindness and cherish the look they give us that says"I love you and am happy to be with you. Thanks for bringing me along"
David, I'm so sorry to learn of the loss of your pup. The death of a beloved dog is such a difficult passage in our lives. I hope that you, Perry, and the rest of Parker's family can find solace in the wonderful memories you must have.
Garry L Gordon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: