View Single Post
Enjoy the new 7 ft. 3 wt. Lee Wulff would smile!
Unread 03-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #39
Old and Reliable
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Enjoy the new 7 ft. 3 wt. Lee Wulff would smile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Andrews View Post
Dave, none of this is your fault, that's for sure. You did this all in good faith and as a group we need people like you to bring things forward. The fact that this particular auction house did what they did is certainly no fault of yours.
My wife is a physical therapist here in WV in pediatrics. She has children/patients who will never walk, jump, run skip, say their first word, walk down the aisle someday, walk across the stage for graduation, play ball of any kind, HOLD a ball of any kind but most of them smile. Their parents smile. So I feel pretty tiny complaining about a gun I didn't get. I wish I would never have posted originally also. I have more double guns than I could ever shoot on a regular basis. It was childish of me to complain and get everyone else involved.
With that said, we also as a group if we are going to bid at auctions, need know who the stiinkers are. So the thread has merit, we just need to keep in all in perspective. I get spiteful and that's not a gracious quality in a person. I think we need to move on and concentrate on the positive. Spring is coming and I know of some native brook trout willing to bend the little 7ft 3wt cane rod I've built over the winter. God Bless our military, present and past serving, Jerry
== Jerry, my friend- your description of what your wife deals with on a daily basis recalls to my mind the wisdom of the Hindu-- "I cried because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet!"--
Francis Morin is offline   Reply With Quote