View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2011, 07:18 AM   #36
Jerry Andrews
Forum Associate

Member Info

Dave, none of this is your fault, that's for sure. You did this all in good faith and as a group we need people like you to bring things forward. The fact that this particular auction house did what they did is certainly no fault of yours.
My wife is a physical therapist here in WV in pediatrics. She has children/patients who will never walk, jump, run skip, say their first word, walk down the aisle someday, walk across the stage for graduation, play ball of any kind, HOLD a ball of any kind but most of them smile. Their parents smile. So I feel pretty tiny complaining about a gun I didn't get. I wish I would never have posted originally also. I have more double guns than I could ever shoot on a regular basis. It was childish of me to complain and get everyone else involved.
With that said, we also as a group if we are going to bid at auctions, need know who the stiinkers are. So the thread has merit, we just need to keep in all in perspective. I get spiteful and that's not a gracious quality in a person. I think we need to move on and concentrate on the positive. Spring is coming and I know of some native brook trout willing to bend the little 7ft 3wt cane rod I've built over the winter. God Bless our military, present and past serving, Jerry
Jerry Andrews is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Andrews For Your Post:
Visit Jerry Andrews's homepage!