View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2024, 08:07 AM   #16
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 9,769 Times in 3,119 Posts

With those unique guns all packed and headed back to their home safes, we closed a successful Pheasant Fest. Success can be measured in ticket sales (thanks to Matt!!), the sharing of Parker knowledge, and the fellowship of members who were there to represent the Association (thanks guys!).

Next year I understand the Fest will be in Kansas City. I hope I'll be there and can meet even more of our group to help spread the work of The Old Reliable. See you there!

Some last photos:

1. I missed getting a good photo of Dean Weber on the first day. Dean lives in Sioux City, and was a good host/representative for his fine city. Being close to home, he also had "grandpa duty" -- an extra busy guy during the event. (Ask him about his last time staying in Kansas City )

2. The girls were able to travel with some of us and they helped out and provided great support. Here are Bruce Day's wife, Katie, and my Elaine, having "bagged" a wandering Mearns quail. (Note: they sold tickets to the bird.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6076.jpg (529.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6080.jpg (560.3 KB, 6 views)
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: