View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2019, 10:05 PM   #6
Ed Norman
Forum Associate

Member Info

Mills, what kind of dogs do you have? Are you a decoy collector, or do you carve? I married my wife 7 years ago, she lived with me for 3 years before that. She left her 2 dogs with her old roomate. I am allergic to most dogs. I got her a havanese dog right after she moved in, then another havanese about 3 years ago. Then our brittany, she used to have a doberman, and she walked that dog every day. She walks cash almost every day unless I do or I take him hunting. Karl, I guess I don't know how my posts are coming across. I just know the best thing that happened to me was getting remarried to a woman that likes dogs My whole life has changed for the better. It felt good again to not be able to sleep before opening day after a 40 year lay off. I was able to watch that brittany get better by the week, simply amazing. The breeder has helped me all along the way, and my buddy with 2 brittanies has taken me all over with cash helping him to find wild birds, he gave me an extra kennel he had for my truck, then a ramp because cash is so heavy. He would talk to me and tell me why his brittanies do certain things while we hunted so I would learn how to handle cash. I don't see my pictures, did they disappear? Or do you guys see them and I don't? Sorry I can barely turn on a computer so this is a minor miracle getting a picture on here.
Ed Norman is offline   Reply With Quote