Thread: Just stuff
View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2018, 04:47 PM   #11
Southpaw
Forum Associate

Member Info

Mark those look cool and functional and appear to have served you well, and hopefully will continue to be used as intended one way or another. That is dang scary story no matter what the serpent. I don't know what would have been worse you or your wife or the knowledgeable bushman being bitten. You never know when/where lightening will strike so it best to be geared properly for a reason. Just wondering though what type leather is that on the uppers. My boots are same reddish brown bullhide as lower part of your boot. I did know they used different leathers and combinations at one time.

Dean I get your point about the candy ass pretenders that need to tie kerosene rags around their ankles to keep the ants away while wearing their fashionable outdoor gear. But hey that is where the money is and maybe they are dreamers trying to wear in the clothing. I still have a Bean field coat from the 70's that unfortunately out grew. Wanted to replace it with another one a bit larger a long time ago. The new ones are just junk compared to the original. However Bean sells that coat like crazy to the pretenders.
Todd Poer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Todd Poer For Your Post: