View Single Post
Damascus 10 sage grouse
Unread 10-21-2019, 09:21 PM   #1
Garhart Stephenson
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Damascus 10 sage grouse

Hi there folks, I've been a member for a number of months but have yet to participate. I suppose that's because this stuff tends to reduce my productivity but oh well, sometimes it's time well spent. I do look forward to interacting and sharing information with this group of enthusiasts.

At any rate, I bought an EH 10 gauge with damascus barrels as my first Parker. I am an old double type of guy, but had yet to acquire a Parker. When I stumbled onto this gun I was looking for something with a bit of reach to use on prairie grouse species. The gun does do that quite well enough with low pressure 1 5/8oz. ammunition.

The gun is undergoing some changes to suit me as a hunting gun (I'm not an investment collector, just a hunter who appreciates quality and character), but I have taken it on a few sage grouse hunts. I do like the beast rather well indeed. I see a long happy relationship between the EH and myself. I use my old doubles, often. This one will be heading to North Dakota as part of the line up. Enjoy the pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2 sage grouse and Parker 10.jpg (489.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Slaughterhouse Gulch.jpg (394.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Garhart Stephenson; 10-21-2019 at 09:41 PM..
Garhart Stephenson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Garhart Stephenson For Your Post: