View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2020, 12:15 PM   #16
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,336 Times in 12,402 Posts

I admire cats for their survival skills and their ability to come back 'home' after two years away, bigger and stronger than when they left. The on I am referring to belonged to my in-laws and was never 'cuddly' or anything like that. He had his space and if someone encroached on it he would let them know. He left home when he was six and came back when he was eight. He was just livin' off the land as evidenced by his many battle scars and ripped ears when he returned.

My family had cats when I was growing up and we had cats when my daughters were growing up.... but I could have lived without them, very easily.
I have never hurt a cat but I don't especially like them - and I think they can read my mind because they always keep a respectful distance when I happen to be around them.

My cousin Tim in Ohio who maintains his farm for turkeys and deer - well, that's another story for another time.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: