Thread: getting ready
View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2018, 02:26 PM   #27
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,795 Times in 3,967 Posts

got a bad start this morning could not find the keys to my sons 4x4 ford it has the fuel tank in it...after an hour hunting those keys looking in all of my dirty pants no keys. relooked the key peg were we hang the keys back to the truck for the 3 rd time..this was getting tiresome but what do you do...no keys finally called my grandson to see if he might have got them for some reason he said no keys...finally went to the tractor with cab on it looking around just grabbing at straws...i seen my big straw hat in the tractor picked it up and there was my keys..i rembered then the keys were hurting my leg while i was bushhogging and i pulled them out of my pocket and pulled off my hat and layed over them...thank goodness....got cranked up loaded my helper up dasisy the little squirl dog..shes my right hand man she never complains got more patence than i have...we got over to the tractor we checked the oil in motor ok..we checked hydralic oil just 3 gallon low out of brake fluid...got this took care of we then greased that big disc take me 30 minutes to grease this big piece of iron....finally backed fuel truck close to tractor to fill it up put clamps on battery turned pump on got on tractor out of fuel in the tank just filled it up the other day so i thought...very few doves on field at about 10.30 so i cranked the tractor dasisey loaded up and we cut about 2 more acres for the birds...went home loaed up the seed sower on the other tractor a 135 massey...put them seed out drove back to the house spied a big water melon on the porch and thats what i had for dinner just now...birs are comming in good if they dont decide to go to south america....charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote