View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2018, 10:14 PM   #19
Wild Skies
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 3,617 Times in 988 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Wasylyna View Post
In my opinion, this gun is a steal anywhere near the opening bid price. Buy It Now price is fair retail. I hope someone here pulls the trigger.

-Victor
Bingo! Personally, I wouldn't consider selling either of my SCCs for multiples of the opening bid price.

Paul, Victor has alluded to the fact of the subject gun being stamped "ISC", this stamping positively identifies the gun as a Sporting Clays Classic model. Victor also mentioned there being several posts on this forum about the SCCs chamber length. I have personally measured more than a handful of SCCs -- all of them measured 3" despite each and and every one of them stamped 2 3/4". Other owners of SCCs that actually measured their gun's chamber length have, too; reported them having 3" -- again, all were stamped as having 2 3/4" chambers.

Scot, I recall our little discussion we had where you made a pretty good argument concerning the versatility of your 20/16 bi-gauge set. Now you're promoting your pair of unfired SSSs as the mac-daddy of Repros. I guess I can't blame you, as I'd be pretty proud of them, too. I'm sure you remember that I owned an unfired SSS, too; but ended up selling it because my SCCs did everything the SSS could do, but with even more versatility.